Monday, November 5, 2012

Blankie and Dolly in Heaven

Austynn, I love it when you tell me your heart! We have been praying for a family (Tim Teterud's niece) that had a baby at 28 weeks gestation, and past away a couple days later - the mom was sick, as well, but is now ok. We also went down to see Grandpa, who just got very sick and was in the hospital. As such, I talked to you kids a lot about dieing, going to Heaven with Jesus, getting a new and perfect body, being healed, and seeing family again one day.

You came up to me today and said "mom, let's pray for the baby that died. If I go to Heaven, I want to take my blankie and dolly..." I said that we can't take anything but I bet God will have the most perfect, soft, and clean blankies and dollies! ... You looked sheepishly at me, thought for a moment while pulling on your skirt, and then went back to eating lunch :)

I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment