Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October

At Grandpa and Grandma's. They are watching you every Thursday morning, while I help in Carson's class. They make you breakfast when you arrive. Pretty special times with your great grandparents!
 Detering Orchard

 These pictures are from our time in Medford. We went down to see Grandpa, Mimi, Uncle Tom, Aunt Colette, and Melissa. These are precious because most are taken by Grandpa, even though he wasn't feeling too well.


 You thought you put jelly beans on your cookie, but realized they were hot tamales :)
 This picture makes me sad, knowing Grandpa is so sick right now, and just a few weeks ago he was able to stand up and take this picture of you. You were very skeptical of riding a pony, but finally decided you wanted to. Grandpa and I were standing by each other. He had his camera and I had my phone (to send pics to daddy). He was so excited that he got a picture of you smiling and waving :)


No comments:

Post a Comment