Friday, May 31, 2013

April and May

Papa and Nana watched the 3 of you, as daddy and I packed up our house - we sold it in April and had to be moved out before the 30th.
 Cute sisters, leaving the gym one morning
 Mimi took the 3 of you for an extended weekend, while daddy and I packed up some more
 And, we are now living in an apt - oh my! I tried to find a house to rent, but could not find a thing. We found this apartment the day before we had to move.
 The nice thing about the apartment is that it is located on the bike trail, so we have taken lots of walks and bike rides!
 Carson was at school and Paislee was with Mimi, so you got spoiled with mom :)
 We went to Medford so daddy could help Mimi and we could celebrate Carson and Paislee's birthdays. I took the 3 of you to a fun little festival in downtown Medford - it was hot though!

 At Crescent Lake
 You and Paislee took your baby dolls on our walk :)
 You want to ride your bike so bad, but we just do not have a good spot for it. Thankfully you get to ride the tag-along some!

No comments:

Post a Comment