You love it when I say "good girl" to you! Today I said "good job" and you corrected me to say "good girl" :) A few days ago you didn't have any potty in your pants when you went to the bathroom and you told me to tell you "good girl." You are a doll and I love you!
You broke your collar bone at the end of the month, but it didn't slow you down! I think it happen, or started, when you fell out of bed during your nap. Then you were wrestling with Carson when you really started crying. I think the combo caused it to break. It happened in the evening, but we didn't realize until a few hours later that something was really wrong. You were in such pain and just couldn't get over it, and I saw a bit of a bump, so we took you to the doctor the next day, and sure enough...it had a huge crack!





No comments:
Post a Comment